Thursday, January 14, 2010

prompt 1

1.Things Carried - Make a list of objects you carry on a regular, daily basis. What are the items you must have with you when you leave your house? After you have made your list, try to look at it from a different perspective. What would those objects reveal about the person you are to someone else? Are there any that you carry that are unique to you? Are any of them similar to items other students carry? Are any items connected to your memory of another time, another place? Do you carry anything that represents something else to you? Which physical objects are necessary for physical survival? Which are necessary for your peace of mind or your emotional survival? YOU NEED NOT ANSWER ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS. INSTEAD, THINK, DELIBERATE, THEN WRITE A COHERENT REFLECTION OF YOUR MENTAL EXERCISE.

When I leave my house, I usually have my books for class,wallet,keys,and cell phone. I
always have my cell phone with me incase of an emergency. Also I always have my lucky neckless in my wallet. It was given to me when I was 4 years old by my grandmother before she passed away. I have never worn it nor have i ever let anyone touch it.I leave it how she left it for me to have it in a safe place. For survival I have my phone and my wallet. Without these i dont know if I could survive because you cant call 911 without a phone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment